Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Unblocked

For the last month I've been putting off going across the street to an apartment complex to see about their lecture series. They already have it set up so I would just need to sign up. However I've been putting it off. I know it's a medicare population and it's not much money, but hey an extra $100 a week adds up. So I finally took the action yesterday and went across and set my date. It was easy as pie. The funny thing was that I got a call from a new patient 5 minutes later. It was a good reminder that I can fight the natural flow or I can just go along with it. When I go along with it good things follow.

On that same theme last night I gave up my restriction with separated women. I guess it started when I was separated and I was treated like a pariah. So when I became divorced I took on the attitude of fuck you with them. It turned out nice because then I ran into a woman I know from the singles group that is separated. We had a fun short talk. It's nice to meet someone that inspires you to be witty.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

I have a few restrictions too.

1. Has to be taller than me.
2. Has to be between 30 and 37 years old (pref 31+ so he is not younger than me)
3. No kids

I had a never been married clause in there, but I broke it recently. I think I will take that one on a case by case basis since it didn't turn out bad at all.

It's just my silly hangup.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails