Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Must Love Dogs

She didn't just appear today, but she became a blip on the screen when she suggested we meet. So Barker has entered the play list. She's a big dog enthusiast so hence the name.

Having learned from Facebook girl how to search on the site. I looked to see who was single and in my age group and then asked to be friends with a few women. Barker was the only one to respond. She really hasn't picked up the chatter until today. She took it and flew with it. Originally she thought I was in NY and asked to meet there, but she was happier to find out I'm in Virginia Beach. At least I know she loves dogs.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails