Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

When it's Raining


I have to admit I'm not looking too forward to my sushi and drinks with the Florist tomorrow night. Lot of money and energy for just a friend. I know she wants more and I don't feel like putting my hand in a bee hive just to see if I'm going to get stung. She's a nice person and I'm happy to have a friend. So we'll see how it goes. I know she's passive with thing so I know I can steer it.


So the magnet is still in overdrive at attracting crazy shit. I got a call from Spa girl today. I couldn't talk because 2 new patients walked in the door. I told her I would call her back. I did and left a message. We'll see what happens.


Besides that it was busy as hell in the office. 3 new patients called or just showed up. With my normally scheduled patients it was a record day. So that was great, but I'm needing some slow time. I think I'll hit Starbucks before salsa tonight just to quiet my mind.


The only other thing is that my landlord decided to wait until he gets back from his trip to lease one of the rooms in the house. So I get the place all to myself for 2 weeks.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Why do you think Florist is going to sting you ?

Try and enjoy the sushi and drinks, Mike, even if you are paying for it and she is just a friend, because what it means is that you can afford it and your job is doing well. It says you are in a good place, and being a gentleman. The Universe will respond to that...

Maybe you can jump SpaGirl while you have the place to yourself for the next 2 weeks...

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails