Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Sounds of Salsa

Boy it's been 3 weeks since I've been out dancing. I kept saying I was going to practice and boy that never materialized. It came back to me, but I could have been sharper. On the way to class I was like I can take or leave this. It's kind of dried up for me. LOL. Couple of hours later I'm so back into it. Class was good, but the club was better. Mostly because we had more women then men tonight. Yes all the planets have aligned. For most of them it was their first night which wasn't great, but it was a lot of new faces which was fun. Since it was only me and one other guy we were on the dance floor constantly. I have to admit it is interesting how dancing brings people together. I might have to go back to the old Tropicana one Thursday to dance and meet someone. That atmosphere is more for that and the places I frequent it's more about dancing.

Quiet guy has given notice and he will move out of the house at the end of the month. I know my landlord is interviewing now for both rooms. I was happy when he wanted my to stay were I was. I like my room and didn't want to change. However I got so use to never having Port girl around it was like living by myself on my side. Since I work banker hours I'm hoping I don't get an early riser on my side.

Getting a little bummed since Spa girl has not returned my phone call on getting a haircut. I have to admit I got really spoiled with her. She does a great haircut and all the cleanup were awesome. If I don't hear from her by Thursday I'll go back to my old barber.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails