Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Tuesday Afternoon

I have to thank my friend Dawn. She owns a online toy store that sells toys to kids to help them think. I was wondering what to get Eric for his birthday next month when I met her. After looking at all her stuff I found the Techno Gear Marble Mania. Oh Eric is going to love it. Hey I love it. It's going to be really fun to give it to him.

When I was separated I never met another separated women. Most divorced women don't want to touch you with a 10 foot pole if your separated even for years. Now that I am divorced all I seem to meet are separated women. What's up with that? After dealing with Spa girl I don't want to touch them either. So where did all the divorced women go?

Well I've made tonight's salsa dancing into my next singles event. So far 5 people are coming. If none show up I still have my normal group, but if they show it will be great. Since I do this every week anyway I'll make it a weekly event.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Suddenly, I have "blazing saddles" running through my head... "Hey.. where are all the White Women???" ha..ha.ha...

 

That's too funny. I was going to put that in there since that came to my mind too.

 

Mike,
Dawn's toy store sounds like a great place to get a present for Eric for his birthday. Techno Gear Marble Mania - what could be better for a boy ???

Hmmm, don't know where the divorced women are. Good question... Enjoy the salsa dancing single's event tonight.

Any news from K yet re; a date ?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails