Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

MATCH day 5

I ... can't ... do ... it. Old habits are kicking in. Since I have a date with the Teacher tomorrow I have no want to contact anyone else. My MO. The fear that runs through my mind is if it is good what would I do if the next person I pick is also good and I have two at a time. However I wonder if that's my rationalization for settling. I have someone to date. I'm good. Is there some middle ground in there? I don't know. My friends look at me cockeyed when I do this. It feels natural to me so I don't know.

The winks from blond Russian women continue. Oh and I found this cute profile:


I AM LOOKING FOR A PART TIME OWNER..FOR MY OWNER! SHE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! ALL SHE DOES IS TAKE PICTURES OF ME ALL THE TIME, AND WHEN SHE IS NOT DOING THAT SHE IS ALWAY'S SQUEEZING THE HECK OUT OF ME AND IT IS DRIVING ME TO THE DOG'S HOUSE!(LITTERALLY).DID I SAY LITTER?? (be right back...) PARDON ME!..ok, where was I?..oh ok... SHE DOESNT GET OUT MUCH. ASIDE FROM HER WORKING .SO THAT IS WHY I AM PLACING AN AD ON THIS MATCH.COM THING. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. SHE IS A VERY NICE PERSON, I(as her pet) I WOULD SAY SHE IS DOWN TO EARTH, VERY WARM, WHY SHE'S ALMOST...IF YOU PARDON THE PUN..PURRRRRFECT! *not*. OH I CANT FORGET SHE DOES HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOR IN HER SOMEWHERE. AS I EXPLAINED HER "QUALITIES" SHE IS ALSO LOOKING FOR THE SAME IN THE OPPOSITE HUMAN...SO PLEASE E MAIL HER AND TAKE HER TO A MOVIE OR SOMETHING BEFORE I LOSE ALL OF MY HAIR. ALTHOUGH THAT WOULD BE A CURE FOR MY HAIRBALL'S !HACK, COUGH, HACK HACK! EXCUSE ME, OH YEAH ,I ALMOST FORGOT AS SOON AS I GET OUT FROM UNDER HER "SQUEEZE" I WILL TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW I CAN POST SOME NEW PICTURES OF MY OWNER..I MEAN SOME PEOPLE THINK CAT'S ARE ...WELL..(YOU KNOW)... NOT SO SMART! BUT I'LL SHOW YOU :)I KNOW SHE WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOMEONE WITH THE SAME QUALITIES AS HER ...YOU KNOW*UNIQUE* DOWN TO EARTH, HONEST, WARM SINCERE..(PERSONALITY I WISH HER ALOT OF LUCK! ).SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES A NICE DOWN TO EARTH PERSONALITY! . WHO LIKES TO BE AROUND A FRIENDLY UP BEAT POSITIVE PERSON. SPURRR OF THE MOMENT THING'S ARE ALWAY'S EXCITING!! ( I THINK). SHE DOES NOT ALLOW NEGATIVITY AS PART OF HER LIFE. NO ONE SHOULD! OF COURSE IT'S OK BE DOWN ONCE IN A WHILE BUT ONLY FOR ABOUT THREE SECONDS!!!!!!!!. I MUST NOT FORGET TO TELL YOU.((((.MY OWNER IS NOT PURRRRRFECT (although to me she is)..SHE DOES HAVE A DISABILITY.. AND SHE WILL FILL YOU IN IF *YOU* DECIDE TO TAKE HER OUT AND (((GET HER OUT OF MY HAIR))))) I MEAN GET HER OUT FOR SOME FRESH AIR.I HOPE SHE DOSENT GET MAD AT ME FOR DOING THIS FOR ME (I MEAN HER) I REALLY DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO THE DOG'S HOUSE,(I DONT THINK HE LIKES ME VERY MUCH)...AND IF YOU GUY'S DECIDE TO GO OUT, ON YOUR WAY BACK HOME CAN YOU BRING ME BACK SOME CAT NIP IF IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE????

8 people had cathartic therapy:

on one hand..I think.. "Cute".

on the other hand..I think - "Crazy"

You decide. ha..ha...

 

She wrote a dating ad from the CAT'S point of view??!??

Run. Fast. In ten years, this woman will have 20 cats and will always smell like cat litter.

Icky icky.

 

Don't worry ladies. If I put a profile her I won't be dating them. They've already been classified as too weird.

 

Mike,
Hope that your date with Teacher goes well...

I can't really identify with your dilemna, because if someone is good and they fit you - and you them - it is rare and very valuable...

So glad you are seeing an old habit poke its head up. Squash it.

How would you feel if she had that perspective with you ? Doesn't really give you a good chance, does it - just an exit door in her head...

great match.com ad - VERY creative...

Of course, I focused on 'doesn't allow negativity in her life for more than 3 seconds' - and 'disability'...

I dunno, since I'm a cat person, It might be worth a phone call, but I'm not really into coyness.

It's got to be hard to date with a disability, but spit it out, woman - don't just alude to something.

And the no picture ??? Well, either she is stunning and wants to avoid superficial men - or...

I don't know whether I give her points for creativity and ignore the rest... Maybe... Define 'down to earth'...

I do want to know more though. She'll either make you laugh, or run for the hills....

 

On the other hand, I always hope something works out and I don't HAVE to date anyone else...

I hated the whole match.com serial dating aspect...

So cat lady was too weird already, huh ? Probabaly so.

 

I thought cat lady was creative as well. Perhaps she carried it a bit too far and crossed the weird line? But being disabled could people to take different paths to reach an objective... not to mention that sometimes thinking outside the box is a good thing?

I don't know, she would have won points with me for being different and not writing an ad that could have applied to anyone.

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

I think the cat talk was cute. Not at all crazy. We people with a wacky sense of humor think it's fun. Talking as the third person is cute, unless you do it everyday and then there's a problem.
;0

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails