Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

TMI Tuesday


1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they? Nope

2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?- your spouse/significant other- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on- an old/past love- your best friend - I guess I'll shoot for the best friend. If I was married I'd probably shoot for that. A SO and a unrequited love might not work out after a while. Past love didn't work out and I wouldn't want to be stranded with them.

3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido. Rain, snow, and sleet don't do anything for me. Scorching heat or sweltering humidity? I don't feel like doing anything in that type of weather.

4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?) I don't drink and none of these are the reason.

5) Who turns you on the most & why: the activist, the author, the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)the comedian, the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.) the model, the musician,the politician,the scientist - What a person does for a living does nothing for my libido. They could be a basket weaver for all I care if theirs chemistry

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Mike,
I agree with you on number 4 and 5.

And the comment you left me -- the best of ALL of the 40+ that have been left. You just really hit the nail on the head and covered everything. Thank you. It really helped.

p.s. yeah, I know I'm a comment slut :)

 

I think you dodged the answer on why you don't drink Mike.. heh..heh..heh.. okay..okay.. maybe it's just a girl thing to over share, even when the question is very specific. :)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails