Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

MATCH.com Day 4


Mike to base camp ... ((static)) Mike to base camp ...


Found two likely areas to ascend.


I'll call the first one the Teacher. 5 years older than me with a witty sense of humor that I like. My worry is that she is still separated. She says she's drama free, but we'll see. Still waiting for a confirmed time to meet for Starbucks.


The second one I'll call Vixen. 10 years younger than me and doesn't want kids which is something I avoid with women that age. A cheerful, high energy person. My spider sense tells me something else is there. Can't say if it is good or bad, just I know it will come apparent when we meet.


Seen one possibility. Woman said she didn't want kids, but 5 out of her 6 pictures she's holding a baby. I think she's knee deep in denial.


Mike to base camp ((static)) conditions look good to start going up.
Related Posts with Thumbnails