Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

TMI Tuesday


1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? Well on the coolness scale I would say the Thunderbirds house from when I was a kid. Secret chute behind a picture down into your vehicle. Can't beat that. A more grown up answer would be the house on Two and a Half Men. Nice place right on the beach.

2. If you had a clone, what would you make it do so you could have free time? Uh work and household chores, duh.

3. Who was your best friend when you were 8? No clue. When you were 13? Gary

4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be & why? Japan. I've been such a big Japanese animation fan for 25 years that I would like to see the place it all comes from.

5. Would you hate loosing your sight or hearing most? Sight definitely. I'm a very visually oriented person and don't think I could cope with its loss.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

I'd like living in the "Two and a Half Men" house too.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails