Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

That's Interesting

Something I found very interesting last night with the Florist was that when we were talking about ex's. I had a hard time remembering facts about my marriage. Like how long we were married that kind of stuff. Wow stuff that use to roll of my tongue I really had to think about last night.

I think she may be the type of person who swings from one relationship to another. I asked her last night if the guy who didn't marry her, but still wants to be with her asked her to marry him again. What would she say? She didn't know, but was leaning towards yes. He was still verbally abusing her so I was surprised to think she was in the dating arena.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails