Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

A Personal Best

I had a personal best yesterday at work. I had 10 appointments on the book and by the end of the day I had a total of 5 "no shows". Yeah I was pretty fucking livid. Especially since they were my cash patients and that really hurt in my wallet for the week. It took me a long time not to take it personal like till this morning. I only talked to 2 of them and one asked to be charged a "no show" fee. Since I treat and collect the money I don't enforce the rule to much. Psychologically you need 2 different people to do it so you're not connected to it.

I was able to get an extra free ticket to the concert tomorrow night so I'll have the Comic come with me to enjoy. It's suppose to be humid so that always brings out the scattered thunderstorms in this area so hopefully we are spared since we'll be sitting on the lawn.

Today we're off to the Oceanfront for the Boardwalk Art show which is always fun. I'm very happy that the temperature is within reason. A couple of things will be interesting. The Comic and I will most likely walk right past Kitcat's apartment since free parking is always down at that end of the beach. The other is that the Comic is fair skinned and I don't know how she is going to protect herself. On a side note I think she might be anemic cause she is bruising way too easy. You can track our fun from the marks on her body.

Changes are starting to happen in the house. I like coming back into my room and closing the door to have some serenity. My bathroom is still in a bit of a mess. Not quite sure if it's being put back together or not. I'm trying to smooth it out, but it's becoming difficult.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Hey - I have been out of the loop for a bit. Sorry to hear about Kitkat, but happy you are having fun with the Comic:)

 

The business thing does suck, no way around it. I think it's a good thing that you're not taking it personally, because it likely isn't. Otherwise, they wouldn't book the appointment in the first place.

Hope you and the Comic have a good time.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails