Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Planning

Today is a slow day at work. I'm catching up on stuff, but I really wanted to get my marketing plan done for the next 2 months. The problem is I got nada. I've done a lot of activity over the last year with some working and most not, but that's the way it goes. I do know that activity just creates more activity. My business coach and I had the same problem at times and we would just hit things around to see what sounded decent. I'm looking over what I did last year to see what I want to do again or maybe modify and try it again. The usual health fairs and talks have dried up. The usual things that every chiropractor who markets does is pretty dead nowadays. The funny thing is that most chiropractors don't even market which is beyond me.

The second biggest struggle I'm having is trying to form alliance partners in the health industry. While in most sectors everyone wants to do, but very few want to market. Well in the health field it's even worse. Like I've been trying to find a yoga instructor who I can send patients to since they're asking for a recommendation. No one returns my phone calls. If you can't return my call when I'm offering you business forgetabout it. Same thing happened with that personal trainer I was trying to start something with. I just don't get it. I know why they do what they do. I just don't get it.

I was very surprised last night to learn that Tone will be here for a week unless she gets the cars sold sooner. Oye that sucks. I'm use to living alone. Also the Comic is anything but quiet.

I'm happy its dried up outside. The Comic and I are suppose to enjoy sometime down on the Boardwalk tonight. It's freaking humid as hell though so I don't know how long we'll last out there.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

The Man is a GM for a fitness club and they frequenlty have chiropractors set up a marketing table in their lobby a couple times a month... Just an idea.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails