Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

In My Dreams - Diane



This week in my series of dream wives I'm fantasizing about Diane Lane. An attractive, sexy lady who always seems down to earth. Plus I'm obsessed with her after seeing her in Unfaithful. While not the greatest movie since sliced bread. Her sex scenes in their are very steamy. If you haven't seen the movie, it's worth the price of admission.




5 people had cathartic therapy:

She's very cool, but I think she might be busy Saturday night.

 

She is beautiful, I did prefer her in Under The Tuscan Sun.

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

And her boobs look real! Cool!

 

She is georous in a mature sexy way!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails