Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

A Gift Received


I awoke this morning to a text from the Comic. She stated that she knew I was asleep, but wanted to know that she missed me. Plus that I make her happy and was thankful for having met me. It was really nice to hear. I can't really recall the last time a woman took the initiative to tell me that. It reminded me of my ex who wouldn't tell me that she loved me. She would only respond with a "ditto" or "me too" when I said it. I told her it would mean more to me if she took the initiative to say it. I got the standard answer of she couldn't do that. So I'm celebrating the gift I got this morning.
I straightened the place last night for Eric's visit. However I did have the realization that it will never be like it was. That time has passed and I grieved it. The good thing is that it will make it easier to move on.
Well the Comic and I are off to the museum today. I'm not quite sure if I'll be on tomorrow so I may be gone for a few days. I'll try to take a few pictures while I'm in NY.

6 people had cathartic therapy:

Awww, that was a sweet text from the Comic.

 

That's awesome, Mike. That says a lot about her. She went beyond what she thought she was capable of to do that. It doesn't get much better than that. If you two keep up like this, who knows!?!? :-D

Thinking good thoughts for you both.

 

Not being willing to say "I love you" when you are well into the relationship is a whomping big warning sign. Sounds like things are going well with the Comic.

 

Sounds like you got the good woman that you deserve this time, Mike.
Enjoy.
xoRobyn

 

Comic sounds awesome. I am glad that you met her!

 

Sweet! I also agree with your first commenter.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails