Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Is it Friday Yet?

Shhh I have two invisible followers and I wonder who they are. Actually I do since I'm noisy that way. It's just like the other 30 or so who my stat thingy picks up. Hey I have free time today and I'm wondering. Free time and me don't get along to well. I get all squirrely.

Anyway, never again will I keep a phone number of someone I break up with. I held on to Kitcat's number for 2 weeks out of people pleasing. Having a cell phone means I know who calls. If that information is gone I wouldn't know who was calling. I don't want them to think bad of me. Yes it's a madness all its own. They dump me and I'm still worrying that I make them feel good. I remember when that broke with my ex about a year after we separated. We didn't talk for over a year. Anyway I'm having to go through the whole freaking grieving process all over again. I didn't enjoy it much the first time around. I certainly didn't want to take another trip. Never again.

While business is up from what it was it's still a far cry from what I need it to be. I have too many low paying insurances right now. It always surprises me when this happens. I'm seeing more and doing more and hardly making any more money. Will wonders never cease?

At the moment I'm bouncing back and forth with dating. Deep down I know I could use a small break, but the impatient me isn't buying that.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Hey Mike

All I can say is that stuff happens when you least expect it. Ease up on yourself and you'll find things start falling into place.

I think the universe knows when we're trying too hard and it's not until we relax about stuff and just go with the flow that the really good things start coming our way.

Keep your chin up!

T
x

 

Dating is very tiring. You should not worry how Kitcat and her feelings are. She should have been more honest

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails