Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Let it Begin

I did realize last night while talking to Kitcat on the phone that she is a "Chatty Cathy." I do get to talk, but she can go on like the Energizer Bunny if left to her own devices. With that realization I know I'll have to steer the conversations sometimes as well call it when I need to get things done. Today the texting began. I don't mind at all and it lets me see into her day. I'm looking forward to seeing her tomorrow night as she is too. I think it's going to be a bit weird with the singles group there.

Last night's belly dancing event was fun. I had a few problems with it though. I couldn't get a reservation at a table, but I could sit at the bar. Let me tell you I don't know how people sit at a bar for a long period of time. The only member to show up showed up late like he said he would. The 3 other members were no shows which kind of sucked. The last thing was there were only 2 dancers last night. Usually there are 3-4 so it made it a early night which in hindsight wasn't a bad thing.

Today is a mixture of meetings and patients which makes me feel like the day is busy as hell when it's just okay. Tomorrow is slow as anything and I'll catch up with work then.

Tone arrives today and will be here till Wednesday so it's going to be weird having people in the house. Besides having every light on in the place.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

I wonder if Kitkat is talkative because your budding romance is new. People talk A LOT in the beginning, don't they? They are trying to get to know each other. On the other hand, she may be one of those people who is uncomfortalbe with silence. If that is the case, you have a different kind of problem on your hands!

 

Your relationships seem to begin 'full-speed-ahead'...
Im wary of this...

 

Blue - I think I have the different type of problem. However she is very funny so its all good.

Sooz - I think it's me and that's how I am. However I have to admit Kitcat is driving this time. Expand on the wariness if you can.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails