Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Biking Around

Since it was a dead day at the office yesterday afternoon I left early to enjoy the beautiful day outside. I figured I'd enjoy a nice bike ride and I have to remember to bring my camera with me. I was surprised to see Tone still at the house, but some changes had happened. The construction guy wanted one of the landlord's trucks so I helped her clean it out which would get another vehicle off the lot, leaving one left. The big thing was that the new double front doors were installed. The problem is that Tone didn't pick out a handle yet. So the door is there with a hole in it. So I just put a crumpled plastic bag in it to stop any bugs and the cold air from getting in.

It was really funny last night. Kitcat had her final exam yesterday for this part of her classes. So she was wiped last night. She fell asleep during texting. She asked if she could ask me a question and I said sure and then she was gone. I had a good laugh with her on the phone this morning about it. Kitcat had wanted to ask about my Mom since someone brought it up at the movies Tuesday. I tell you I do have to be the watch dog with time when we talk since it really goes fast. At night I don't mind, but today I had work to get done. I'm bummed that its supposed to rain tomorrow since we're getting together during the middle of the day. Not quite sure what we're going to do. I may suggest Starbucks and some games to find out more about each other since outdoor activity is a bust.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

You always have some interesting pictures with your blog entries.

 

I'm all caught up on KitKat now. Sounds fun to date a smaller version of yourself. Don't be afraid to date someone "different" than your usual date. Variety is the spice of life.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails