Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Cherry Blossom Festival

Martial arts demonstrations.

People were flying all over the place. When I was in my twenties I could do this stuff, but I don't bounce like I use to.

There was all different types of examples of origami. I still know how to make a gorilla by memory. Everything else I need instructions. It's a fun art form.

Bonsai display. It was very interesting, but I don't think I have the patience for it.

Koto music was very popular throughout the festival. I did miss their piece "Midget in the Woods". I have no idea who creates these names.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

This is cool ! I close by the Japanese area downtown. We have Japanese festivals in the Fall.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails