Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

I've Got a Feeling Deep Inside

Ever since Asp slept over at my place Saturday night I've felt like things have been a bit different. Like she's a little more distant. I have no definitive proof just little stuff. From not really caring if I stayed the night Sunday to her not remembering I usually come over on Tuesday night. I know I'm hypersensitive to changes in people. Whether what she's going through is connected to me is unknown. We're texting today, better than we did yesterday. However she hasn't really asked about my day and stuff like she usually does. I'll talk to her tonight to see if anything is up.

I did talk to Tone last night and found out that the landlord is having another service up in Chicago today which would explain the lack of family at the service here. She'll be back in a few weeks and we'll talk more then. She wants to make sure I'm not paying for all of the utilities and stuff.

I can't wait till the end of the week and warmer weather. It dropped back to being very frigid again today and I'm not liking it.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Keep the channels of communication open. But also, try not to take anything she says personally. If you can listen to her with an open mind and open heart, she will feel more comfortable talking with you about her emotions.

Hope all goes well!

 

Gosh, I hate it when that happens. I know all too well what you are talking about. I am definitely hypersensitive to changes, which means I am happier single.

 

Hmmm. We will stay tuned. She might just be preoccupied.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails