Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Behind the Door

I wasn't quite sure who was still at the house when I got home last night. There weren't any cars in the driveway, but some lights were on in the house. Stuff was left around the place. Just before I fell asleep I heard someone come in. When I was leaving this morning I ran into the landlord's sister who was the only person there. We talked a little, but mostly she was like eat all the food since it would go to waste. It will be nice to have the place to myself for a while again. I'm not quite sure when Tone will be back in town. With the place back to mine again I have to make sure to go home after a night at Asp to grab the mail and check on things. I guess in this whole thing I feel like I was closer to the landlord than most of his family was over the years.

I was happy Asp went back to the doctor's today. Her sinus infection from last week was still hanging around and I didn't want it to get as bad as it was then. I was duly impressed that she did her 30 minutes last night on Wii fit. I had suggested it, but she had wanted to wait till I was there to motivate her. I then suggested she do it with her son who is at that competitive age. It would be a fun bonding thing, but she didn't want to. So I was happy when she told me that she had done so.

Tonight I'm cooking some chicken stir fry over at Asp which will be fun to make again. Over the next few nights I'll have to inventory what's at the place so that I can plan out my meals for when I'm home.

Tonight when I talk to Eric I'll tell him about the landlord's death. With everyone sick in his part of the world I didn't want to add to it, but I've never wanted to baby him. He knows the landlord and has sent "hellos" and stuff over the years.

4 people had cathartic therapy:

How long do you get to live there ?

 

A sinus infection isn't contagious, is it? I wouldn't want you to get sick too! :o(

 

Senorita - until they sell it. There is no plans to do so in the immediate future. I don't see the housing market changing soon especially in high end homes.

Sweet - usually not. I'm pretty good with it though.

 

As a mum I've found ping pong and air hockey are both good bonding things to do with sons. You definitely have to adapt your 'bonding' things as they grow/mature.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails