Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Cutting Ties

Well I did it today. After at least 12 years I stopped being a paying customer with AOL. It was easier than I thought it would be, but I guess since their aim nowadays isn't paying members. However as with everything else out there they wanted me to buy some useless crap. Theirs was customer service and then backup space. In all my years I only called customer service once since they closed my account since I sent too many emails out at once and thought I was a spammer. My account doesn't officially change over to their free on till the 10th. Not quite sure what will happen with all my favorite sites. My guess is I'll be looking for them.

1 people had cathartic therapy:

Hi Mike,
I know how you feel, but as long as you have a broadband connection, you don't really need to pay for AOL anymore.
Best,
Marty

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails