Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Vanella - Flavor of the Day

Well everyone at PJ's found out that my last name is Vanella. They were all asking and re- asking to make sure. I just said yes and laughed. This seem to make it more enjoyable for them for some reason. I've had enough name calling and jokes in my life that I'm pretty immune to the stuff. That was yesterday. Today they wanted to know if I used the whole vanella taste thing to pick up women. Most of these guys are in their early 20's. I told them "no" although I have been asked by several women over the years that question. I was always married at the time so I don't know how I would answer that now.

My pizza story of the night goes to this jerk who asked if I brought him napkins with his order. I told him "no" we don't supply them. So he kept my tip. Bastard. I also found yet another road, this one with a chain and a sign saying it wasn't a through way. I should have taken a picture. It was a freaking long drive back around to go in another way. They need to put these bastard barriers on the map.

Okie girl has moved into the picture. I first met her in salsa class many moons ago. Every once in a while I run into her. I like her and she's fun to talk to, but we have never gotten a chance to really talk for any length of time. I found her on Myspace about a month ago. We emailed back and forth a few times. Nothing really became of it. Well tonight I find and email wondering where I have been since she hasn't seen me in a while. I told her to let me know what events she was going to and I would try and go, but if not we could meet for Starbucks to catch up. So I'll see how she responds.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails