Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

June 4th

Hey it's only June 4th and I'm worrying about paying July's bills. I just got finish paying last months bills by pulling stuff out of my ass to cover everything. I won't be able to do that next month. So fear is trying to get its grip on me. I've done a fine job of getting its slimy claws of me, but it still leaves a mark. Second job wise is pretty dismal so far. Still no word from the two valet jobs. I tried calling this morning for a part time teaching position for a medical biller. I could do that. Anyway trying to talk to anyone there about it ended up with me being transferred to 4 different people who didn't have a clue, being on hold for this side of eternity, and then being disconnected. Hmm do I really want to work for this place? Sad, but I do need the money so I will try again later.

Talked to the ex last night which was weird. She wanted to apologize for the weird call schedule last week with Eric and that her dad was in the hospital having surgery. I was okay with it. Just keep me in the loop. I was also happy that she was making sure I was happy. I've been screwed over too many times and I'm glad she knows I will be on her like a rabid dog if she tries anything ever again.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails