Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Stepping into a Whole New World

I was sitting this morning meditating and praying like always and I realized over the past few weeks I have been asking for more new patients for the office. Usually I'm more focused on personal qualities and growth, but I decided to add this in. Couldn't hurt. Lo and behold I have been getting more new patients. My lesson to keep on striving for more. Either lessons learned form early on about being unworthy or not wanting to be disappointed still dictate in the back of my mind what I reach for. So here is an awareness to help move me up another level out of the pit of my soul.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails