Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Presentations & Dates

Well my presentation went well this morning and I raised the bar with the power point. I was told that I talked slow which was good since I was trying and it is easier to do after each slide. However since I have put myself out there my reaction is to pull back into myself. I got a lot of leads with it and I need to follow up. So it will be a struggle today.

Over the last few years I have brought God into most parts of my life. What I realized Sunday night is that finding a date has been left out of that loop. On thinking about it I found two reasons. One that the prayer would be fulfilled and the fear that I wouldn't be ready for it. I know this is garbage since I am never given anything which I unable to handle. The second is that it's still one place where I rule. It's all me and I know this is where I put a lot of stress on myself unduly. So I decided to change that yesterday. The funny thing was that I didn't know what to ask for. If I don't know what I am truly looking for how do I find it?

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails