Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Sunday

Well I awoke with sex on the brain. It took a long while before I realized it was Sunday morning and what that meant to my Pavlovian trained brain. A little pain and a childish urge to last out also went through my head as the last wisp of sleep left me.

Since I am more free on the weekends now I headed over to the gym to get some cardio in. It's been a while and I tried the elliptical for once. Jeez is that thing uncomfortable as hell. Give me the treadmill any time. I had to hold on the whole time cause I figured I fall off the damn contraption. It's been a while since I've had to run for valet so I figured I get it back. Speaking of valet they had the auction yesterday for everything in the club. I was thinking of going, but with a festival across the street and me no longer having a parking pass decided against it.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails