Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Craigs List

While I would never think of using Craigs list to find a date many do. It seems to have become a past time of many to find the truly hilarious ones. So here's my attempt at keeping up with Jones.

SEEKING TO DATE A FLATULENT WOMAN
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2007-06-12, 6:23PM EDT

I'm a 29-year-old single black male. I'm 6'0", muscular, dark brown in complexion. I love to fart. I would like to correspond with a sexy, single and attractive white woman, between 23 and 37 years old, with a big butt who farts a lot. [Someone who] farts more than the average person...farts long, loud, and smelly. I want a woman who considers herself a farter in every sense of the word.... Please keep in mind that the farting part is absolutely the most essential quality I'm looking for in a mate...for a wild, sexual relationship. I live in Philadelphia, but would be more than willing to do everything necessary to meet a woman who sees herself honestly reflected in this description. A very big butt is a plus.

If you don't fit this description, please do not e-mail me. If you're not serious and do not intend to respond if I write back, please don't e-mail me, because I'm 100% serious...I'm tired of getting e-mails from folks who pretend to fit the description, yet don't respond when I try to contact them.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails