Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Ding-a-Ling

I've never had a car that I have been hit so much in. Today was number 3 in 1 1/2 years. WTF? I was leaving the library today and I slowed to go over the speed bump. Motion caught my attention on the right side as this large pick up truck starts backing up. WHAM! I'm hit and I think I must be screwed he had to have had a hitch on the monstrosity and it just went through my door. To my amazement he didn't have a hitch and there was only a little ding. I made sure the doors opened okay and I told the gut don't worry about it. He really wanted to make sure, but he was relieved that I didn't want to call the cops. Soon my car will be one big ding.

0 people had cathartic therapy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails