Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Worn Out Weekend


I need a weekend to make up for my weekend. Since Winegirl was gone this weekend and I usually stay over the Comic's a lot. I invited her to stay the weekend at my place. As always we had lots of fun together with cooking, game playing, and watched a few movies. We did hook up with the singles Saturday to play some miniature golf that was lots of fun if not hot. One of the members said I had a fiery one this time which I had to agree on in terms of women.

I got the Comic a membership to the local rec center. So we went Saturday and Sunday to workout and we'll do that now as part of our weekends. I don't work out with anyone normally, but it was fun doing it with her. She joked all weekend that I was making her exercise and constantly eat. The Comic is trying to eat regularly instead of the 2 times a day she does now. I tell you by the time we go to bed, both of us are out like a light in a few minutes. I have no clue if it's the day or the sex. The Comic is enjoying joking that I go from rated G to X very fast and then back again.

It was interesting to have the Comic say how Eric looks up to me since he does so many things like me. It was strange feeling to have someone look up to me. It's one of those things of having to believe that I'm worth looking up to. On other news my ex said she never got my text so I did it again this morning so we'll see what happens.

I had the Comic help me with some sales stuff in the office. Wow she is good. Hell I should hire her to do the selling and I'll just treat.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

Sounds like things are going very well for you right now! That is great!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails