Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Weighing My Options

Wow 4 days without an entry. That's a long time for me, but it was for a good cause. I finally got my laptop back yesterday and it's a lot quicker. I had gotten use to the 5-10 minute wait to load up. Now its back to a minute or two. I'm very happy.

Anyway today I'm measuring out my Mom to send most of the ashes to my brother. I was surprised. While it's a very fine powder it's not light and doesn't make a mess which I'm very happy with. I kept a few scoops for myself and will take care of it one of these days. Since I don't seem to have a fire under my ass, I guess its not time to do it.

One of the things I really enjoyed about the weekend was sleeping in Saturday. While I sleep at my place half the week, I get up an go. To just lie around and then get some breakfast and sit was a nice change. Yesterday the Comic and I christened the grill with some steaks. We were domesticated and cooked together which was fun.

While I'm enjoying my time with her I'm seeing things that will probably become problems in the future. They bother me know mildly. We've talked about them. The Comic likes talking about it, but I don't know if she has what it takes to change. Most of the issues come from low self esteem which I know very well. So I don't enjoy how she will put her self down or self care. Like most things in the short term they are minor, but over decades these become major problems for me. Like all things time will tell if she really wants to change and all the question asking is part of it.

2 people had cathartic therapy:

I suddenly find myself wondering if the Comic reads this blog?

 

I for one hope that she does work on it. You two seem to really connect.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails