Going Sane in a Crazy World

My journey through life and the lessons I learn to help me grow spiritually.

Sane Friends

Dead Dog

As you can see I have a dead dog in my place. This is Cricket who lives with me. She loves having her belly rubbed and will lie in front of you like this in hopes of a belly rub. She was lying like this for 10 minutes before this picture was taken.

I'm counting down to my bus ride to NY. I have one more patient then I'm heading home for a quick dinner and sleep. I'll probably get up at 10 to finish getting ready to go. I'm hoping to sleep some on the trip, but I'm not hopeful. I did grab a massage with MT to help keep me in shape since OVDC is on vacation this week and I can't get my weekly adjustment.

The Comic became a grandmother again last night when her oldest boy had a son. Both mother and baby are doing well.

I'm having to get use to my Blackberry all over again since now it's a blueberry. I got a new blue cover since the damaged one I replaced it with was a bit used. It's nice to see it all nice and shiny, just like it was out of the box. Well at least out of the envelope from China.

I'll try to keep everyone updated on my time with Eric, but since I have limited office hours. I won't be around the computer that much.

3 people had cathartic therapy:

Have a good time! Wish our dog was so patient. She nudges the hell out of you until you give in. And enough is never enough! But we love her to pieces.

 

Congrats to Comic and have fun with Eric.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails