1) no sign of the separation agreement
2) Landlord can't attest to my ex not being in the military
3) judge doesn't like the wording in the document
So we step out to wait. I'm freaking since no one in Virginia can attest to anything on my ex and getting someone down from NY would be almost impossible since it can't be my ex. After a while we are called back in.
1) since the agreement isn't part of the complaint we drop it with no further problem (cool)
2) the judge accepts Landlord's here say testimony that my ex is not in the military (thank you judge - 2 down)
3) She doesn't like section 6 in the papers and wants it rewritten and resubmitted.
The good thing neither Landlord nor I need to return, but I will do so to make sure. Now the next problem is seeing if my attorney will try and bill me for his removal of his words. So I am in a weird state with hopes not yet fufilled.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
7) Went to McDonalds play place
8)Went rock climbing on the jetties
9)Saved clams that had washed up on the beach
10) Watched Modern Marvels on History
11) Built a plane
12) Walked the boardwalk
13) Took plenty of pictures
I tell you I could have used a jacket by the time I left. It was in the 60's in the day time.